Well, I can't complain about the weather's lovely turn of events. I'm feeling positively JOVIAL! What a difference a week makes. I've been spending as much time outdoors as possible, and it's been truly heart-healing. I've also been dying over my dream spring fashions, and trying my best to avoid spending money. So I've been doing the next best thing - going crazy over on Pinterest and pretend online shopping. I'm going to try and restrain myself and keep my spring shopping to just a pair of jeans, of which I am in desperate need, and maybe some new sneakers. I keep telling myself that the only thing holding me back from being a runner is a truly adorable pair of running shoes. I'm sure that's it.
My BFF, Haley, is always telling me I should do some baby fashions, so I figured I'd go with it and show y'all with my favorite spring baby clothes! I truly do DIE for baby clothes, so it seems appropriate.
1. Honest Company Swim Diaper. Pineapple Booties! Come on.
2. Briar Handmade Buttercup Bonnet.
3. Brass Razoo Kids Rompers. Their new site/line debuts next week, just in time!
4. Hallmark Baby Striped Romper. You better be puttin' those boys in rompers too, guys.
5. Saltwater Sandals. I'm partial to white, just throw them in the wash!
6. Burt's Bees Cloud Bee Sleeper. Easter colored pajamas are a must.
7. Misha & Puff Bloomer. Just do us all a favor and put that booty in some blooms.
8. Mabo Kids Gigi Dress in Corduroy. So she's comfy at that spring wedding you all go to.
9. Mabo Kids Frankie Overalls. You put your kid in railroad denim overalls and he'll steal the show.
Won't my imaginary baby just be so stylish? You better put that kid in some cute spring duds.